CCAT Advanced Manufacturing Center
Directly behind the United Technologies Research Center in East Hartford, Connecticut.
Directions to AMC (GPS coordinates N 41 45′ 28″ W 72 37′.)
409 Silver Lane, East Hartford CT 06118
Please note: CCAT’s Advanced Manufacturing Center is an export compliant facility.
All visitors, students and adults, are required to be vetted in advance of any visit or tour. Names and citizenship data of the students and their chaperones will be needed in advance of any tour. We do not require students to provide any IDs unless he/she is from an embargoed country and has a Green Card. Adult chaperones will be asked to sign in and present proof of citizenship. CCAT relies on your school to confirm and verify student information.
What you need to know:
1) Please bring with you and present an acceptable form of identification to prove U.S. citizenship.
2) Supply the names, name of company/school, email address of adult chaperone(s) and citizenship data, in advance, for vetting purposes.
3) If any visitor, student or adult, is from an embargoed country (ex: Cuba, China, etc.) but is a green card holder, they will be allowed to participate in the tour. If they are from an embargoed country and do not have a green card, they cannot attend.
4) If a student or adult chaperone is from a foreign country that is not on the embargoed list, they will be given a red badge to distinguish them from the others. CCAT staff will have to properly secure any ITAR parts before the tour can begin.
5) Safety glasses will be supplied.